The Virginia Association of School Business Officials (VASBO) is a statewide membership organization in Virginia for School Business officials.
VASBO promotes the highest standards of school business practices for its membership through professional development, continuing education, networking and legislative impact.
VASBO strives to be the organization that facilitates excellence in Virginia public school business through professional learning experiences that maximize the capacity of each member to be technically proficient, to forge strong community partnerships, and to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Leadership - VASBO serves our members by giving them relevant and meaningful professional development offerings and opportunities they need to succeed and we provide financial guidance to stakeholders
- Accountability - VASBO believes in professional ownership, efficient management resources, and fiscal accountability.
- Excellence - VASBO pursues the highest standards of fiscal and operational performance and achievement through technological uses, innovative, and data supported practices.
- Collaboration - VASBO depends upon shared responsibility and the organization partnering with its members, other professional organizations, federal and state governmental agencies and school communities.
- Imformative - VASBO supports and utilizes a variety of communication methods to connect members, vendors, sponsors and partners.
- Professionalism - VASBO expects the organization as a whole and its members to display competent and skillful behaviors in allignment with the business profession.
- Ethics - VASBO serves its members in an environment that fosters integrity and honesty.
he mission o he mission of theirginonof School Business Officials is to promote the highest standards of school business practices for its membership through professional development, continuing education, networking, and legislative impact.f the Virginia Association of SchoosinessficVAalso promote the highest standards of school business practices for its membership through professional development, continuing education, networking, and legislative impact.